Music WorX is the accelerator of the city of Hamburg for innovative start-ups in the music industry.
A maximum of four new companies are funded through a compact, three-month programme and work hard and with the support of experts and mentors from Hamburg’s music industry to develop their business ideas even further. The Music WorX Accelerator is primarily intended for start-ups in Hamburg but this year will also include other young companies outside of Hamburg for the first time if they are willing to realize their idea in Hamburg. Music WorX is one of the few accelerators worldwide, specifically aimed at start-ups and young entrepreneurs from the music industry.
The Music WorX is an accelerator which is funded and organized by the public sector yet closely cooperates with a number of companies in the music industry.
If you pursue an innovative business model and want to be given the opportunity to work on it intensively over the next few months, apply and be part of the Music WorX 2017 Hamburg Accelerator programme.
Participants in the Accelerator programme receive the following benefits:
• €5,000 for support services to develop their business idea
• At least €1,500 per person (for up to 3 persons) as a cost-of-living allowance
• An individually created qualification programme in the form of weekly workshops and counseling
• Relevant networking opportunities with various companies in Hamburg and industry representatives
• Free accreditation for the Reeperbahn Festival Conference and the Reeperbahn Festival
• If necessary: flexible co-working office space
• Participation in the pitch of the Music WorX final event with a grand prize of €5,000 for the winner, among other things
The Accelerator will take place this year from 4 September 4 to 23 November. The application deadline for the Music WorX Accelerator ends on 5 June 2017.