Any founder or young entrepreneur can apply to be part of the Music WorX Accelerator if they meet the following eligibility requirements:
• You pursue an innovative business model that pertains to the music industry
• Your company/centre of life is in Hamburg during and after the programme
• You (and a maximum of two colleagues) are willing to focus on developing your business idea for three months (from 4 September to 23 November 2017)
• You are in the start-up phase or your company was established within the past two years
• Your concepts submitted must have a high chance of being realised.
The call for applications for the Music WorX Accelerator starts on 20th March and ends on 5th June 2017.
An independent expert jury will select the best business models from all applications.